Friday, April 16, 2010

Daxter Bundle or Ratchet and Clank Bundl ...

So, I have a release date phat PSP, and its been reliable to me until I found out that the right shoulder button occasionally doesn't work. Its nothing extremely annoying, but it does make me angry when I can't rotate my selection bar in Crisis Core. I looked into the PSP bundles, and decided i would want the Ice SIlver PSP, but I'm not sure which silver bundle to get. I have been a fanboy of Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and CLank since the beginning, and would love both games. Plus, I would be willing to wait for the Ratchet and CLank bundle to release. Thanks in advance.Daxter Bundle or Ratchet and Clank Bundl ...
In terms of prices, Rachet %26 Clank is a more expensive game so it'd be a better deal to get the bundle and then buy Daxter separately (Daxter is dirt cheap right now, I think o_o)That's IF the bundles have the same other stuff (memory card, etc). If not, go for the one with more stuff.Daxter Bundle or Ratchet and Clank Bundl ...
you know, I looked into the bundles, and they actually all look really cool! I have now upgraded this question to wjich bundle is the overall best
Hello?
I would say that the Ratchet Bundle is overall the best choice, because it does come with more stuff than the Daxter Bundle, and the Daxter game and Family Guy UMD are both cheaper than the game and movie in the Ratchet Bundle. Plus, it comes with a Memory Stick.
I didn't even know there was a Ratchet Bundle coming out, what's in it?
[QUOTE=''lethal18'']I didn't even know there was a Ratchet Bundle coming out, what's in it?[/QUOTE]The Ratchet and Clank Bundle comes with a Ice Silver PSP, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters UMD, National Treasure 2 Movie, Free Voucher for Echochrome, and a 1gb Memory Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment