Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is the PSP worth it?

I currently own a DS and have owned one for almost two years now. I'm getting bored of it and i'm thinking of selling it along with my Wii. The games have gotten stale and I am just begginning to hate Nintendo (they used to be my favorite until grandma's worldwide poisoned their minds). I owned a PSP for about three months when it first came out, but sold it because of lack of games(i know it was hasty). Should I pick one up again? Is there enough stuff like homebrew that can keep me busy along with games? I'm thinking about getting the GoW pack. If you think I should get one what other stuff do you think I should get along with it or in the future?Is the PSP worth it?
well we really arent allowed to speak of homebrew here, but as for games, i am very pleased with what i have for my psp, unless you want 15+ games for it, you should be goodIs the PSP worth it?
[QUOTE=''BeeefIsGoood'']well we really arent allowed to speak of homebrew here, but as for games, i am very pleased with what i have for my psp, unless you want 15+ games for it, you should be good[/QUOTE] What he said :D
NO!!!! you shouldn't get it. if u did, I can guarantee u will regret!!!!!!!!
Read acouple of pages in this forum.....that should give you the general idea of weather you should get a psp again or not..(theres probably a good 50 topics just like this one).....it seems strange coming into the psp forum to ask weather you should get a psp......thats the same as me going into the knitting forum and asking if knitting is fun!!! You are the one buying it.....do some investigation and make up your mind easy.
yep. i got alot of fanastic games. buy its worth it
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
No, don't get the PSP, just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment