Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where is the best place to play PSP?

Give-me your original opinions.Stay cool8)Where is the best place to play PSP?
Bathroom and boring classes at college lolWhere is the best place to play PSP?
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
toilet ? in the bus
Solitary confinement)
[QUOTE=''Treflis'']Durring Sex.
=D
[/QUOTE]Is it that boring for you? :P
And I would pull the whole 'green eggs and ham' routine, but to be honest I forgot how that goes. Maybe something with 'a goat in a boat'? I forget...
[QUOTE=''jeff16950_demon''][QUOTE=''Treflis'']Durring Sex.
=D
[/QUOTE]Is it that boring for you? :P
And I would pull the whole 'green eggs and ham' routine, but to be honest I forgot how that goes. Maybe something with 'a goat in a boat'? I forget... [/QUOTE]It's all in the hips anyways, my tumbs need some exercise too.
Might aswell do two things at once that I enjoy.
=3
i say in class:P also the bus
In the bath tub with spa essence.
starbucks, free wifi.;)
on the toilet or when Im sleeping
Long ass car tripsBedroombus(any bus)Sometimes school(If your smart of sneaky about it)starbucks(free wifi speaks for itself)
In the airport, on the plane, on the beach.....(I'm going on holiday in three weeks - can't think about much else at the moment!)
i wouldnt play it on the bus cause some homeless guy would take it and sell it for beer.
mcdonald's, free wifi.
In my home (I have WiFi :D) In the University (They have WiFi too :) )mmmm every place that I have to wait for something LOL:)
Home for me. I've got an old model PSP, so it's not terribly durable. Plus when Im not at home i'm either at a place where playing games isnt the idea thing to do or Im just to busy.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Under the oning attached to my barn and in the car.
At work LOLMy Bed, a nice sofa, car trips

No comments:

Post a Comment