Friday, April 16, 2010

Anyone get the blue PSP yet?

Is it sparkly like the silver one?Anyone get the blue PSP yet?
nope, the color and game don't really interest me.Anyone get the blue PSP yet?
Got mine yesterday. Not sparkly.
[QUOTE=''ItsEvolution'']Got mine yesterday. Not sparkly.[/QUOTE]is that a bad thing? still like my white psp, sadly the silver rim on the back surrounding 'PSP' is all scratched up :'(
[QUOTE=''aznballer91''][QUOTE=''ItsEvolution'']Got mine yesterday. Not sparkly.[/QUOTE]is that a bad thing? still like my white psp, sadly the silver rim on the back surrounding 'PSP' is all scratched up :'([/QUOTE]its a good thing the silver psp looks cheap
i'm tempted to get the black one but i guess fingerprints and scratches show up more on it
[QUOTE=''alphaqup03'']i'm tempted to get the black one but i guess fingerprints and scratches show up more on it[/QUOTE]Yes. As someone who owned an original PSP, I suggest getting any other color instead.
[QUOTE=''ItsEvolution''] [QUOTE=''alphaqup03'']i'm tempted to get the black one but i guess fingerprints and scratches show up more on it[/QUOTE]Yes. As someone who owned an original PSP, I suggest getting any other color instead.[/QUOTE]yeah I agree, if the fingerprints are gonna bother you, I'd get a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment