Friday, April 16, 2010

give me 5 good reasons

that I should sell my ds for a psp. I was thinking the God of War psp bundle...I have no system from sony and am willing to change from a nintendo fan to a sony fan.give me 5 good reasons
[QUOTE=''arrowsmith06''] that I should sell my ds for a psp. I was thinking the God of War psp bundle...I have no system from sony and am willing to change from a nintendo fan to a sony fan.[/QUOTE] Good, hardcore gamesAblity to watch movies/ listen to musicGood graphics on gamesNice widescreen for playing games and moviesAll I can think of ATM give me 5 good reasons
[QUOTE=''arrowsmith06'']that I should sell my ds for a psp. I was thinking the God of War psp bundle...I have no system from sony and am willing to change from a nintendo fan to a sony fan.[/QUOTE]i've had both a psp and a ds and i preffered the psp it can play mp3s, mp4s you can surf the web on it and theres some great games on it too, you'll be happier with a psp i know i was..
Why don't you just buy a PSP and keep your DS. Then you have the best of both worlds.
You need to think of 5 reasons yourself. Do some research than decide if you think the PSP would be better for YOU than the DS is.
You can also hook-up your PSP to your T.V and play games on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment