Friday, April 16, 2010

Is there any website I can go to on my P ...

I am looking for a website I can access from my psp and download demo's, theme's ect straight to my PSP. There is the Sony site but it does even seem to load up anymore and they never had all the content that's available. Is there any website I can go to on my P ...
Well the Playstation Store has all the offical stuff but things like themes and wallpapers can be found on other non-offical sites.Is there any website I can go to on my P ...
[QUOTE=''WiiDS17'']Well the Playstation Store has all the offical stuff but things like themes and wallpapers can be found on other non-offical sites.[/QUOTE]I need some links and can I download the content from my PSP?
http://allpspgames.comthis might help you :)
[QUOTE=''babyblue2525'']http://allpspgames.comthis might help you :)[/QUOTE]You have to download it onto your computer then transfer it to your PSP..... I want to download onto my PSP from the PSP!
If you want to download demos directly tofrom your psp try going to www.pspdemocenter.com on your psp's internet browser. They have all the demos that have been released, so you might want to check it out.
[QUOTE=''WiiHomie'']If you want to download demos directly tofrom your psp try going to www.pspdemocenter.com on your psp's internet browser. They have all the demos that have been released, so you might want to check it out.[/QUOTE]Has some cool stuff for download thanks.. only problem is I guess downloads from the PS store has to be downloaded from a PS3 or PC or you can't get em which is stupid. Most of the demo's you can download are japanese games.
Yes, that's a problem with the psn store. Thay actually have all the demos released in Japan, U.S, and some other countries. Glad that helped.
  • celebrity make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment