Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New PSP models coming?

if you go gamestop.com and look at the PSP systems. THe core and daxter packs are gone. New ones coming?!?New PSP models coming?
[QUOTE=''SiKh22'']if you go gamestop.com and look at the PSP systems. THe core and daxter packs are gone. New ones coming?!?[/QUOTE]yea rachet and clank and the NFL pspNew PSP models coming?
[QUOTE=''mejle12''][QUOTE=''SiKh22'']if you go gamestop.com and look at the PSP systems. THe core and daxter packs are gone. New ones coming?!?[/QUOTE]yea rachet and clank and the NFL psp[/QUOTE]i can bring up some threads if u want?
PSP 3001 series. You'll be pissed and let down.
yah its gonna be rachet and clank and madden bundles, then prob new colors
yeah i know the NFL psp is coming, but other new ones or a PSP redesign
[QUOTE=''SiKh22'']yeah i know the NFL psp is coming, but other new ones or a PSP redesign[/QUOTE]

There are no credible reports of any hardware refresh in the near future
[QUOTE=''xaos''][QUOTE=''SiKh22'']yeah i know the NFL psp is coming, but other new ones or a PSP redesign[/QUOTE] There are no credible reports of any hardware refresh in the near future[/QUOTE]true! but i can hope.
another model. im sick of redesigns
I'm really hoping for HDD flash, I want the PSP. But if they don't announce a redesign so, I'm just gonna get the Daxter pack or Kratos pack.
[QUOTE=''SiKh22'']I'm really hoping for HDD flash, I want the PSP. But if they don't announce a redesign so, I'm just gonna get the Daxter pack or Kratos pack.[/QUOTE]

I think those are both discontinued...
Dissidia FF bundle has been announced by SE...
[QUOTE=''xaos''][QUOTE=''SiKh22'']I'm really hoping for HDD flash, I want the PSP. But if they don't announce a redesign so, I'm just gonna get the Daxter pack or Kratos pack.[/QUOTE] I think those are both discontinued...[/QUOTE] the kratos pack is here still, i dont think a lot of people bought it because it came with no memory stick. That is the main reason i worry about buying a PSP, the memory.
[QUOTE=''xaos''][QUOTE=''SiKh22'']I'm really hoping for HDD flash, I want the PSP. But if they don't announce a redesign so, I'm just gonna get the Daxter pack or Kratos pack.[/QUOTE] I think those are both discontinued...[/QUOTE]u can still get em from amazon thats where i got mine
what they should do instead of always coming out with new ones, is they should just sell battery covers with PSP game characters on it. i would love to see Big Boss or Lara Croft on the back of my PSP :)
[QUOTE=''arcticf0x8'']PSP 3001 series. You'll be pissed and let down.[/QUOTE] are you being sarcastic?
I don't think a new PSP will be out in the next 2-3 years . They just released the Slim.
I hope sony announces a date soon...i was gonna buy a slim but now feel compelled to wait for the new model, i dont really care about the hard drive, id rather use a mem stick, unless they have option for both, from what it looks like no mic and no 2nd analog stick but it is possible to include it without ruining compatiobility with old games...remember the psx it didnt have dualshock and analog to begin with. i do hope they dont make the buttons transparent and so plasticy this time around. they might bring back the irdado u think they are comming out with this version with greater RAM to compliment high graphics anticipated games like agito and dissidia??

No comments:

Post a Comment