Friday, April 16, 2010

Echochrome or Echochrrome micro for psp?

OkI've downloaded the demo for the psp..looks different could be an interesting game.So micro ?.99 the umd ?7.99 the umd has more levels ...has anyone played either.And which one is the best?Is the umd well worth the extra money?Echochrome or Echochrrome micro for psp?
I can't even find that game here (Canada) I played the demo and loved it. But when I go to stores and ask they look at me funny :( Lol. Oh well, I could probably find it on the internet.Echochrome or Echochrrome micro for psp?
i dowloaded off the psn store and its great the game has alot of levels and if you beat those levels then you can create your own levels.
[QUOTE=''wado-karate'']I can't even find that game here (Canada) I played the demo and loved it. But when I go to stores and ask they look at me funny :( Lol. Oh well, I could probably find it on the internet.[/QUOTE]You can't buy it in stores, it's a PSN Store release only.Edit: My bad, it appears that in some regions, Echochrome is sold on UMD, but probably not where you live. Haven't seen it here in Colorado(US) either.
In North America the game is only available as a download off the U.S. playstation store. But in Europe, Australia %26 New Zealand it is available as a umd disc in stores plus a smaller version with less levels is available from the Europe playstation store.
Yep I'm from the UK - the psn store is echochrome micro - 56 levels same as the US I believe. = ?.99 The UMD version is 315 levels. = ?7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment