Friday, April 16, 2010

What's Your PSP Adventure?

Here's Mine:One day, I was tired and desperate, and attempted to take apart my battery.FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So I went three months only on my AC Adapter and instead of buying a battery I picked up Crisis Core. Then my analog stopped making contact with the inside, so I tried to seal it with Crazy Glue. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mistake. It will function now, but the analog goes NUTS. So now, I'm trading in Crisis Core (IRONY!), Metroid Prime 3, and a few other games with my PS2 to get me a sexy Kratos PSP. Then my horrific experience will be over. What's your story?What's Your PSP Adventure?
I bought my limited edition FFVII PSP one day. CC was loney so I bought him a friend Tekken. I got far in CC but format my MS...then BOOOOOM!! Game data terminated.What's Your PSP Adventure?
same ms format mistake on me also but i had like GoW, djmax portable and jean d'arc save games that i lost. I didnt pick up my psp for weeks after that other than to listen to internet radio.Also i lost a gf because of my love of my psp. We were heading for a break up anyway since we became more and more distant but her dropping my psp on ''accident'' was the tipping point. I screamed at her and told her never to touch me psp ever again or anything that belonged to me. 2 hours later i was single again :DIve also had long conversations with other random psp owners while on vacation, commuting and at work. Most of the time they just ask if im winning in a joking matter, or what was i listening to.
  • celebrity make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment