Friday, April 16, 2010

Dj Max coming STATESIDE!!!!

Finally dj max portable, a rhythm based korean game, is coming to the states in the form of DJ MAX FEVER. I strongly urge everyone to get this game when it comes out. Its my favourite game on the psp. Its going to be a combination of Dj max 1 and 2 with over 100 songs. Luckily its also coming this November so prepare for your psp to get the button mashing of its life. EDIT: my bad on the no link pspfanboy.com Dj Max coming STATESIDE!!!!
You didn't post a link and why did you put (caps) in your title? :Dj Max coming STATESIDE!!!!
|Is this game like.. DDR? Or something..
Do you have a link or info proving this? all rumors of a North American release were proven false back in 2007. Doesnt matter anyway, i already imported DJ MAX PORTABLE 2 and i'm still far from finishing it.
Check out IGN, Djmax Fever, damn, I am getting that game as soon as it comes out, it says it will have over 100 songs, thats a pretty huge load, I doubt they all can fit in a umd, but I just gotta wait and see.
I read the same report. It's supposed to be out by November 2008 with all the features already listed above. I'll see if I can find the link again, but I just read it as well.
I hope you all realize that this means the next few months will be nothing but me going ''Go out and buy/preorder this game'' ^,^
This sounds fun and different, i wonder if my wife would like it as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment