Monday, April 12, 2010

The Games That Any Budget Gamer Must Avo ...

What are the games that there is no need to invest our hard-earned money?I can start with Final Fantasy Tactics. I paid around 40 bucks and I cant enjoy the game thanks to non skippable dialogues, clumsy camera views, bad graphics, etc.I also paid around 25 bucks for Castlevania and I cant even unlock Symphony of the Night thanx to extreme difficulty.Worms Open Warfare deserves a credit as well. The AI is unbalanced in that game.The Games That Any Budget Gamer Must Avo ...
wow, first off, those three games you mentioned are a load of fun.The camera is bad in FFT:WoTL but i'm about 30 hours into it and the character customization is amazing. Plus the game is 20 bucks now so what a buy.Castlevania is hard--my first time ever playing one but unlocking the Symphony of the Night wasn't so bad and once you get that game, the RPG aspect is really worth the buy. Plus, I see the superhardness as castlevania boot camp. If you aren't good enough to unlock it, well, you don't deserve it.I loved worms open warfare II. the AI was bad a times but if their aiming was spot on-- i'm pretty sure those tiny bastards would kill me instantly before i even got a shot off.Really, those are three great budget additions to a gamer's library.BUUT crappy budget games to stay away from are:hmmm...i don't know, i always do extensive research on IGN and Gamespot before i buy anything. Read as many reviews as possible (bad and good reviews)The Games That Any Budget Gamer Must Avo ...
oh sorry, did you mean worms 1 or 2? i didn't get 1 because i heard the 2nd improved on alot.
Pimp My Ride. If u do get this.... that means... oh well nvm.
Well, I will admit that it was pretty shady advertising for them to make SotN one of the big selling points of the game and then make you unlock it by playing what I found to be a not as fun game. I made due though and unlocked it because I really wanted to play it. I'm sure glad I did because SotN loves me! I got the Crissagrim in like the first room that had the monsters that drop it and I was just trying to run through the room! Sure did feel kind of cheap using that thing for thr rest of the game but jeez, if it didn't want me to have it then it shouldn't have dropped it that fast.
Me too...
I completely can't understand those things in Final Fantasy Tactics...
And so Harvest Moon Futuristic..
One, just one. ''PIMP MY RIDE''.
The first one.[QUOTE=''anonymonius'']oh sorry, did you mean worms 1 or 2? i didn't get 1 because i heard the 2nd improved on alot.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way about Dracula X; punishing difficulty to say the least. I was looking for something similar to the DS' PoR/DoS, but it definately wasn't. There goes like $40 ;_; Sonic Rivals 2 is another one. Bought it new for $40.. didn't like it at all. Really tricky and no story. Oh.. and Generation of Chaos. No, just no, don't ever play it.
It took me all of an hour after buying the game to quickly unlock SOTN. Just go to Gamefaqsam they tell you exactly how to do it, and it's actually pretty easy. Unless SOTN was your first 'Vania, but it wasn't mine, so I managed to quickly readapt to the old school gameplay. Totally worth it, a great pld school Castlevania, and the version of SOTN in this package has remastered audio that gives it an edge over the other versions. Shame it has to be unlocked at all though, they advertise the game as being avaiable as a selling point on the back of the box.
Frantix. not even worth it at 9.99
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment