Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I need an ew psp

Mine is done so which bundle do you think is the best value/I need an ew psp
The best bundle value out in my opinion is the Daxter Bundle. Once the Ratchet and Clank Bundle is out, that will be a good deal too.I need an ew psp
any reason ud take that over the new madden bundle
Well it depends on which game and color you like better. They both have a mem stick and a game and a movie. So it depends on which game, movie, and color you like better. I personally like the Daxter Bundle better, but you might like Madden more than Daxter.
Is there PSP FF7 Crisis Core bundle available anywhere? :D
[QUOTE=''johanlee'']Is there PSP FF7 Crisis Core bundle available anywhere? :D[/QUOTE] Japan and Europe have/had the limited edition systems that you're looking for.Japan seems to have a rainbow of colors for their systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment