Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Does anyone else have PSP trouble with U ...

I just got my PSP on 8/2 and I love it. I can't believe I didn't get one sooner. However, I am noticing that the discs are not coming out of my PSP the same condition as I put them in. I bought my games new, both Patapon and MGS: PO. I beat Patapon and the disc came out kinda crapped up. I am a few hours into MGS and I took out the disc to check.....lo and behold, the disc is scratched, scuffed etc. Why would this happen, and has this been an issue for anyone else? For clarification, I have the silver PSP from the Daxter package, and I don't remove the disc when I done with a play session. Patapon for example, never left my PSP. Thanks for your time.Does anyone else have PSP trouble with U ...
I don't know, that happened with my phat, but I guess it was because the disc pops out when you open the umd door on that one. So I have no clue why yours is doing that, maybe it's better if you don't let the umds inside while you aren't playing

No comments:

Post a Comment