Wednesday, April 14, 2010

War of the Lions: Help Needed

Ello, I bought FFT yesterday and it's a great game so far, but it's rather frustrating. I've been trying to proceed through the story, but occasionally I find myself getting my butt served on a sliver plate. All I'm asking for is a bit of instruction, something to keep my squad strong enough to continue. Thanks.War of the Lions: Help Needed
well u can always go into a random battle like mandalia plains (monsters are easy there) just kill every monster but one then just have every character throw rocks at each other and u still gain exp and jp :D do that a couple of times and your characters will be strong in no time War of the Lions: Help Needed
Yeah, you kill all the enemies and you keep one weak so it will escape from u then you start trowing stone at each other of your comrades to get xp and jp.Remember the xp is to get yourself strong like any other rpg but the jp is the most important thing that you should level in this game. Get that skill called jp up or something like that to get more and more jp, then you can get more jobs and so it goes, there are so many great jobs that you can use. Get monk job and get chakra so you can heal yourself easily. I used monks skills a lot in this game and I still use in some chars to get job lvl
holy cow! what a cheesy trick! i cant believe i didnt think of that myself! :)
Your going to have to grind a lot in this game. Take the time now to do ALOT of random battles before you go on and make sure you have a plan for the jobs you want and which characters you want with those jobs. All my soldiers are lvl 30 right now and I still get stuck on story sequences, take on random battles as much as possible to get extra JP esspecially if you leanred jp boost to get more for your unit. BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE, it gets much harder but its a rewarding game.
Yeap the other good thing about doing heaps of grinding at the start is that you can master the jobs then go to the next one to learn their skills, i spent around 20hrs grinding at the start of the second chapter, so that basically i had learnt most of the the job skills that i wanted to for each charater(i only use 6 main characters and the others for the tavern assignments) and then settled them in the job i wanted for them, ie monk or knight with duelwield does some serious dmage. Have a balanced team and the games story battles wont be a problem, just remember that the random battles level up as you do so they end up being quite difficult.
Thank you, I found that stone trick to be useful. I have one more question. If I had done major leveling before proceeding through the place where I was stuck, would the enemies be at a higher level? In other words the opposite of enemies in random battles.Oh yes, and tavern assignments?
The level of the monster you're going to face is equivalent to the highest level of any one of your character regardless if that character is fighting or not.
[QUOTE=''GodsPetFido'']Thank you, I found that stone trick to be useful. I have one more question. If I had done major leveling before proceeding through the place where I was stuck, would the enemies be at a higher level? In other words the opposite of enemies in random battles.Oh yes, and tavern assignments?[/QUOTE]

well if you level heaps at the start the main story battles are easier as they dont level depending on your own but the random nattles do level up as you do.....so in short the random battles become more challanging, .....and if never found any difficulties with the tavern assignments, just send the recommended amount of characters and you should be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment