Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whats a good site for an American to imp ...

I just got a PSP today, and was looking to import a game or two that was released over there for my PSP, whats the best site to use for that purpose?Whats a good site for an American to imp ...
EbayWhats a good site for an American to imp ...
[QUOTE=''twilight_69'']Ebay[/QUOTE]Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather just do without. The main game I' m interested in is Myst for the PSP over in the UK/EU. But it runs as high as fifty dollars where I can actually see it, which is patently absurd. So I'm just going to move on.
[QUOTE=''CronoSquall''] [QUOTE=''twilight_69'']Ebay[/QUOTE]Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather just do without. The main game I' m interested in is Myst for the PSP over in the UK/EU. But it runs as high as fifty dollars where I can actually see it, which is patently absurd. So I'm just going to move on.[/QUOTE] If you want myst you could always get it for pc. http://www.amazon.com/Myst-Pc/dp/B00000JL60/ref=cm_lmf_tit_1_rsrsrs0 has it for under a dollar excluding shipping.
LOL, yeah I could, I know. Maybe it's just a novelty, but the idea of Myst on the go was appealing to me in a way reobtaining the PC version isn't.
nobody knows? man that sux. i would like to know too. some games for psp only come out in japan and europe. whats up with that? and i wish sony would keep games in production longer. i had the hardest time finding Ace Combat X for psp at a reasonable price (still $34.99 used is an expensive psp game).

No comments:

Post a Comment