Wednesday, April 14, 2010

psp 3000!

here is a link.http://gear.ign.com/articles/898/898849p1.htmlpsp 3000!
Bah who cares about a psp-3001 wooopeee redesign its not like its going tooo sell much anyway because people have slim/phat why waste more money on a new one if the slim is not broken or unless it comes with a blueray too hold more on a umd soo we can all play ps2 games on it and if not oh well my psp slim 2001 sliver dose the job for me psp 3000!
gho5ty is right. the psp is only going to sell if they have put in dual analog and better games and performance.
DUDe we have had this post about the PSP 3000 like 4 times this week!! read the other threads before u post people.
lol everyone's getting excited over nothing. sony already said that they want the PSP to last until at least 2010 before they bring out a psp 2 so dont expect any grand new features I reakon in the 3000 series.
[QUOTE=''nintendo4ever25'']DUDe we have had this post about the PSP 3000 like 4 times this week!! read the other threads before u post people.[/QUOTE] The other treads are old why waste time when you can start a new tread. . . move on with the times
I got a PSP 2001. That does the trick for me.
[QUOTE=''brain20035'']I got a PSP 2001. That does the trick for me.[/QUOTE]ditto
Meh. The only new feature I would care about is a HDD, which I think they could conceivably have as an add on of sorts. But won't be terribly useful until they bring out more PSone classics for download, and get a more compelling set of PSP games for download as well.
i have seen the image of the schematic on the fcc website, there is the model sticker under the battery, and there are two other lines of text, one says wifi module, and antenna. i'm guessing that the 3001 has digital tv, which really isnt that big to me 2001 is here to stay for me
I'll probably buy it. I didnt buy the 2000, but my launch day psp is getting a little old and gross. i dont know why everyone w/ a psp 2000 is complaining, the 3000 will be just like the 2000. smaller w/ a few new toys
[QUOTE=''Ultima_5'']I'll probably buy it. I didnt buy the 2000, but my launch day psp is getting a little old and gross. i dont know why everyone w/ a psp 2000 is complaining, the 3000 will be just like the 2000. smaller w/ a few new toys[/QUOTE]because some of us maybe just bought our psp 2000s... not to mention the psp 2000 was released last year... i think its kinda stupid to be releasing another redesign...
ugh i hate sony... i just picked another slim up cuz my other one broke... GAH

No comments:

Post a Comment