Friday, April 16, 2010

Which is your psp's version?

I have 4.05 and I wonder when a newer is going to come...Which is your psp's version?
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]Which is your psp's version?
yeah mines version 4.05 and my damn friend nicked my battery and turned it in to a pandoras battery damn him to space
4.05
I only have firmware 4.00 because the last couple firmware updates don't seem worth the download, and because I've been hearing that ver. 4.05 has some video issues.I'll probably end up updating soon though.
[QUOTE=''destinyDemon'']yeah mines version 4.05 and my damn friend nicked my battery and turned it in to a pandoras battery damn him to space[/QUOTE] Then don't open that battery, all of the evils of mankind will escape from the jar...Anyway... my version is 4.05
lol but its not evil its just weird but it lets me download psp games from websites
Videos work fine for me.
3.71
Im currently running 4.01
I have 4.5. Always trying to have the lastest firmware. Although I'm waiting for the 5.0 to come out...:roll:
I'm actually.. not too sure o_o 4.something, I think.
[QUOTE=''psp_mtness'']Im currently running 4.01[/QUOTE]Me too. I haven't updated yet.
yah i got 4.05 also and i am also looking forward for a new firmware
5.0 i thought 4.05 had just come out wow news travels slow
lets just say I don't have any the firmware names above ;)
ommm there is no 3.77 :
|[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
4.05. i dunno what else i'm supposed to say:cry:
[QUOTE=''YODA'']mines 3.71 M33-3.....I don't feel like updating.[/QUOTE]lmfao, dude ur such a rebel, but thats wut makes you so cool xP
  • celebrity make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment