Wednesday, April 14, 2010

something wrong wif my memory stick and ...

when i save my gta vcs and exit to the main menu to check my saved filed..it says that it is corrupted...any ideas? it happens all the time...something wrong wif my memory stick and ...
All I can say is that you best delete it off your memory stick and start a new game, pretty soon it won't let you save any more. (I would do it right after you read this, after a while it won't let you delete it off you memory stick and it will be there FOREVER!) If you have any more question contact me. K? :cry:something wrong wif my memory stick and ...
would it be a good idea if i reformat my memory stick?
i dont know what is wrong,but after saving the game...there wasnt even a saved file in it
try borrowing some1else's memory stick and saving it there as a backup before deleting urs and when its done jz transfer it over to ur save game folder again.

No comments:

Post a Comment