Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shoud I buy a PSP?

I'M thinking about buying a PSP is it worth it?:|Shoud I buy a PSP?
I really like mine. It was worth it to me. I put music and movies on it also. And the Skype is great.Shoud I buy a PSP?
YES
idk psps dont have many games so u shouldnt waste ur time
Well you ahould do some investigation work into what features the psp have, after that ask yourself what you want and need out of a handheld console and then make your desision, there isnt much point in coming into a psp forum and asking if you should get a psp.....most of us are alittle bias, you know what you want and need in a console, its much better if you make your own choice....goodluck
Im getting it just to play FF7CC :D
i depends on what you like it doesnt have many good games but it is great for everything else and if you want you can get n64 and ps1 games on it
[QUOTE=''psp_mtness'']Well you ahould do some investigation work into what features the psp have, after that ask yourself what you want and need out of a handheld console and then make your desision, there isnt much point in coming into a psp forum and asking if you should get a psp.....most of us are alittle bias, you know what you want and need in a console, its much better if you make your own choice....goodluck[/QUOTE]This is true. I did tons of investigation before I bought my PSP. It was worth it, in my opinion. I cannot go to work without it.:P
yes
i would suggest the gow bundle.
I dont know I kinda regret buying mine sometimes. There is no harddrive or anything built into the system so you gotta go buy memory which fills up very quickly unless u spend lots of money for big memory sticks. The game selection is kinda meh for me there's just not many games that are like ''I MUST BUY THAT GAME!!!''. There are some good games I am not gonna deny that but if you have a home game console or PC it really doesnt have that many stand out titles IMO. The system can get very uncomfortable at times but that's how it is with all handhelds. The screen is very bright and very high quality. Speakers could be much louder but are decent, I suggest you get some over the ear or outside noise reducing headphones they work wonders!Overall the PSP is a decent handheld and a must buy if you do not own a home console or you are going on trips or are out all the time. Not so much if you own a gaming console or PC.
thanks a lot:D
PSP's are cool systems, worth it too, they're constanly dropping in price so you can find some cheap ones on ebay.
it is to me, find out on your own and go to us.playstation.com and then click psp. They have a great video on all of the features and all of the stuff you can do on ithope it helps
I'm thinking of getting one because of megaman powerup,Dissidia,Kingdom Hearts and FF agito 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment