Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best soccer game on PSP

Any opinions on what the best soccer game is?Bought my PSP a few days ago, and bought FIFA 06 for four quid because it was cheap and I like soccer games; I'm a fan of the PES series on the PS2.Fifa 06 got good reviews but the gameplay isn't very fluid, I'm struggling to string together neat one touch passes and made decent through-balls. I like to play nice flowing football.... Are the later versions of Fifa much better in this respect or should I try one of the PES series? Best soccer game on PSP
You will never get the great gameplay of any Sports game on a handheld,FIFA (EA SPORTS) has done the best overall job..So if your going to play sports games on a handheld Stick with EA SPORTS in your case FIFA Best soccer game on PSP
I have had Fifa 06, 07, 08 The road to world cup %26 Uefa 2008 also PES 2006.For me the best so far has been Fifa 08 but I'm looking forward to Fifa 09
for sure PES is the best soccer game!for the psp its almost like to the PS2
definitely PES dude, PES 2009 is coming, i think
Ive played fifa 07,08 and also pes08 and pes08 stood out as a far superior game imo, it was smoother,graphics alittle cleaner and i also found it alittle more challanging, my recommendation is with pes08.
PES for both the console and PSP
id hav 2 say PES 08 but fifa 08 is still a good game
The PES games are imo the best. Gah PES 2008 is hard as heck for me though, I am not a soccer fan(don't follow the sport at all), so I'm having trouble with the strategies, something that is really important in the game. I found Winning Eleven 9(before the name change here in the US) alot easier, lol.
I'm amazed that some people here still says FIFA , omg , yea yea i know people have different taste but c'mon , aside from official licenses, FIFA is not even in the league of Pro Evo Soccer ( Winning Eleven ). In FIFA , the ball often STICKS to players foot. Mopreover you can dribble like Maradona without any hassle. Pro Evolution Soccer is the real deal, realistic gameplay, even stats and height plays important part in the game. Best of the best, bar none, hands down , should be PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER.
Agreed FIFA is just junk compared to Pro Evolution Soccer. dont even consider FIFA lol
fIFA 08 is worth buyin

No comments:

Post a Comment