Friday, April 16, 2010

PSP Christmas plan

Well for Christmas I'm going to get a PSP, I want a white one, and 3 games,
I want to get Lego Batman, Final Fantasy: Crisis Core and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
I am also saving some money until Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is released so I can purchase that in 2009.

The thing is I'm not sure is if Star Wars: The Force Unleashed or Lego Batman will be decent on the PSP?

I love the lego games, and Batman is my favourite super hero of all time, and I have been in love with Star Wars... forever.

If either of the two receive a rating under 7 I'm not getting them, so I'll get Secret Agent Clank instead of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops instead of Lego Batman.

I know you will probably say, ''Get God of War: Chains of Olympus, it's the best game on the PSP,'' but I have God of War 2 on the PS2 and I still haven't finished it because I don't like it that much so I doubt I'll like Chain of Olympus.

What do you think? Should I go through with my plan?PSP Christmas plan
well i dont like GOW that much either too cause i finish the game but u must definitely get Star wars the forced unlesh cause i heard theres free roam gameplay and thees alot places to go too and i am saving money to buy Star Wars The Forced unleach too for lego batman .i dont really recoment like Star wars but I love lego games too especially starwars lego but since i not a fan of batman i dont think i would br getting it.PSP Christmas plan
I dont know, you might want to buy force unleashed on console... plus is you browse the used games at a game stop you can get psp games for next to nothing :| (i bought FF:T for $14 used last month)
I reomend you get tekken dark resurecction Daxter and crisi core
Killzone Liberation is an excellent game and so is GTA Vice City Stories.
Why wait until Christmas? That's 3.5 months away? Just save up now and get the PSP?
Thats like 4 months away...Um yah Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics, and any of the GTA's are great games.
[QUOTE=''TheSystemLord1'']Why wait until Christmas? That's 3.5 months away? Just save up now and get the PSP?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a good enough job to save up. I get an increase at Christmas so yeah.

And where I live the only game stores are like Target, K-Mart and EB Games. No Gamestop :(
if your waiting for christmas at least you can get reviews and screenshots by then

No comments:

Post a Comment