Friday, April 16, 2010

Noobs

ARE YOU SICK OF THOSE '' I JUST BOUGHT A PSP WHAT GAMES SHOULD I GET??'' TOPICS!!!!!OM*G i mean cmon ppl why do you have to ask this over and over,,,idk what search is for,,, i know that new games are in the stores so that old topics are not worthy anymore but cmon,,,:D have a nice day :D Noobs
Chill, man.
Noobs
I was about to rip on you for using one of my most hated netnerds terms......................but, I see you an InFlames fan. This is your free pass.
take a chill pill, and maybe a relaxative while you're at it... just chillax... feel better?
[QUOTE=''penguin12321'']take a chill pill, and maybe a relaxative while you're at it... just chillax... feel better?[/QUOTE]chill pills are illegal now. kids were eating those like candy. on topic- some people want help from people who know what games are good. they might have trouble getting games. you never know. we've all started a ''should I ...'' topic.

noobs are what makes the world go smoothly without noobs everybody in mgo will be matched it will be CHAOS!
I just bought a psp, what game should I get?Any suggestions? please?I bought the GoW bundle, by the way.
he shouldnt chill he is entirely right if people would just read the frikin forum like smart little d bags then they would have like 6 ''what games should i get'' posts a week
And I'm tired of the veterans that complain about stupid stuff like this! Its pointless and its not gonna revolutionize this problem. Stop being such a baby and just ignore them! Simple as that! Wasting time about ranting of about stupid crap just shows your imaturity. Its gonna always happen dude! And then ya know whats also repeat? Losers such as yourself complaining about people who do this and that and can't get over the fact its human nature!!!! So just chill, cuz you complain like a noob!
There'll not the only ones who should chill out.
[QUOTE=''InFlames93'']ARE YOU SICK OF THOSE '' I JUST BOUGHT A PSP WHAT GAMES SHOULD I GET??'' TOPICS!!!!!OM*G i mean cmon ppl why do you have to ask this over and over,,,idk what search is for,,, i know that new games are in the stores so that old topics are not worthy anymore but cmon,,,:D have a nice day :D [/QUOTE]Sure am. In fact, I'm almost as sick of them as I am of the people who use the word noob.almost..
[QUOTE=''armyman455'']he shouldnt chill he is entirely right if people would just read the frikin forum like smart little d bags then they would have like 6 ''what games should i get'' posts a week[/QUOTE] I believe you misspelled ''frikin'' :D
nah i spelled it how i meant it frikin its shortened that way lol
[QUOTE=''D_Kefka'']There'll not the only ones who should chill out.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I know I got a little hot headed about it, but with every suggest games type of thread theres gonna be one of these type of threads. This thread is just as useless as the threads that these douche bags complain about. Its very pointless and all they want is attention. Its whats gonna happen people. I know theres been million of threads of the such, but wouldn't make it easier for the people who are lazy to research games themselves just start a new thread that way they are spoken to directly? Its just how its gonna work, humans are lazy and they'll do whatever it takes to get the fastest results
[QUOTE=''InFlames93''] ARE YOU SICK OF THOSE '' I JUST BOUGHT A PSP WHAT GAMES SHOULD I GET??'' TOPICS!!!!!OM*G i mean cmon ppl why do you have to ask this over and over,,,idk what search is for,,, i know that new games are in the stores so that old topics are not worthy anymore but cmon,,,:D have a nice day :D [/QUOTE] I've ignored numbers of threads with topic like these. It's time wasting.So i have to agree with you here.
You got a point there laventine.
It really pisses me off when someone uses the word 'noob'. I prefer newbie. :D
noob, noob, I've been nooben all day, is that right noob..............noob........................noob
[QUOTE=''yellow013'']I just bought a psp, what game should I get?Any suggestions? please?I bought the GoW bundle, by the way.[/QUOTE]h5!
oooh....dang...... one of the very few times I have a reason to get into an arguement, they like a band that I like..... Rock on In Flames fan! TAKE THIS LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment