Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I need help getting back into PSP.

I've been so lost in my Xbox 360, I forgot how good the PSP was. I really don't have that many games. I have FF1, Daxter, and Rainbow six Vegas. Are there any add-ons or widgets that have been released for PSP or any games that are worth looking at? I wanna get back into PSP but I don't know where to go. Please help!I need help getting back into PSP.
Check out Crisis Core: Final FAntasy VII and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. They're the best PSP games.I need help getting back into PSP.
Awww... Rainbow 6 on the PSP sucks baaad.But go with Crisis Core. Beat it last night and the ending made me cry.
And I changed my avi this morning due to that.
[QUOTE=''arcticf0x8'']Awww... Rainbow 6 on the PSP sucks baaad.But go with Crisis Core. Beat it last night and the ending made me cry.[/QUOTE] Yeah Rainbow does suck, worst $20 ever spent!
ummm, crisis core and god of war should help you like it again
Killzone is a great buy. so is Tekken, Metal Gear Solid PO and Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters. they are all $20 so they are cheaper then Crisis Core or God of War but still very great games. also if u are into UMD movies, a lot right now are 5 or 10 bucks :)
If you want to be nostalgic then buy the Sega Genesis Collection
30 full games in one.
  • celebrity make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment