Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Which PSP to get? (color)

So I had a GoW Red PSP before, but it was recently stolen. I plan on getting another soon, but I just don't know what color to choose. I know, lol.
I still have all my UMDs except for patapon, which was in the PSP.
So if I got the red PSP bundle again, I would get duplicates of the 3 things that come in the bundle. (SF:CO, GoW, Superbad)
I found a white Darth Vader PSP for sale at my local Target, and the Madden blue PSP comes out tomorrow.
I'm just torn between what color to get. I liked the red one a lot, but always thought the white one was sweet too (I have a white imported Dualshock 3), just never could find them around, besides online. Then I remembered the blue one was coming soon. Just asking for your guys help.
Which PSP to get? (color)
I think that the Ice Silver PSP looks the coolest.Which PSP to get? (color)
Honestly im not against colors and all but later on you get bored (if you're me) and plus scratches and stuff are harder to notice on a black psp
Black or red.
Blue Madden PSP...then trade in Madden.Aka ''what I'm doing''
i have a white one and i dunno about anyone else, but i think the white ones actualy look more, how to put it, 'elegant'ish. i just rekon they look better. although they get dirty.
Why haven't ceramic white here
the blue one coz it looks sweet. trade in madden after uve played it for liek a better game liek crisis core. sorry bout the red one man, tough loss
the ffvii one or the blue.
Personally I think the Blue PSP is kinda ugly. I own a Darth Vader Whiteand think it is cool. My other favorite is the Piano Black!
you must get ceramic white i own it and itss so cool.
I voted silver even though I would have liked red or white better just because I don't like the idea of some guy's face on my battery cover >_>If you got a replacement cover, red.
Can't find a silver FFVII PSP? I would go any limited edition that suits you because well it is ''limited edition''. How many do they sell though....
Probably picking up the Madden Special Edition Blue this afternoon.....:D
The GOW red psp really disapointed me, I thought the color was a bit lighter, is not that bad but I thought it was different.Ice silver was my second choice but the metallic blue is also very temptingGo for the Ice silver
Piano black or Silver (Crisis Core bundle).
I'd go with the red or white.
i have the silver metalic and i love it
I have a piano black psp slim , i'm gonna sell it soon and grab the ice silver.
Purchased the Kratos (God Of War) red PSP...the Madden blue was a little too blue.....
  • celebrity make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment