Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What would you like to see on the psp fi ...

yeah the topic/poll is self explanitory.What would you like to see on the psp fi ...
man half life beats all! except maybe its tied with fearWhat would you like to see on the psp fi ...
DMC! :D
I picked DMC because thats the only one that has a chance to be on the psp
LittleBigPlanet, but I would like to see Mercenaries or Bully too.
Fat Princess. ah nevermind, resident evil then.
definetly res evil!
Resident Evil!!!
I would like to see LBP on PSP. PSP has the graphics and they should make a game that has online features.
Devil May Cry. lol it would be amazing!!!
little big planet
Resident evil IF there wouldn't be any of those darn parasite infested crap but rather the Hunters, Lickers and slow moving Zombies.
BATTLEFIELD ALREADY!
i just hope LBP will come to PSP tooif not, put DMC on PSP please
Resident EvilDevil May Cry
see its hard for me to pick my favorite cause i put some of my favorites that weren't already on psp and so i love em all haha
Resident Evil 4!!!!
[QUOTE=''SGT4EVA'']BATTLEFIELD ALREADY![/QUOTE] Finally! Did DICE just forget?
I would like to see mercs but since that's not on the list I voted for LBP
i really want to see an mmo on the psp to be honest. I think it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment